Book now to join APDO’s sixth annual Conference in March 2016 – we only have a few places left!.
The theme for this year’s conference – our third two-day event after the success of the two previous years – is The Power of Letting Go.
The line-up for the event on March 15 and 16 features experts from both sides of the Atlantic and will take place at Resource For London in Holloway, North London, the same venue as last year. Both days are open to APDO members and non-members.
APDO members and sister organisations (NAPO, POC, AAPO, NBPO, APOI etc)
Early Bird: £99 including lunch and refreshments if you book before February 14
Full Price: £120 including lunch and refreshments
Early Bird: £165 including lunch and refreshments if you book before February 14
Full Price: £175 including lunch and refreshments
Day One (Tuesday March 15) includes:
- The Power of Letting Go by Colette Robicheau from Organize Anything (Canada)
- A Q&A session with a panel of experienced UK organisers led by Jo Jacob, www.benella.co.uk:
- How to Create a Killer Website with Keren Lerner from Top Left Design
- A choice of workshops on decluttering and diversity with Juliet Landau-Pope from JLP Coach (UK) and how to run and organise a workshop with Sandy Talarmo from Sandy Talarmo (Finland).
Day Two (Wednesday March 16) includes:
- Carl Honoré, award-winning speaker, writer and spokesman for the Slow Movement
- APDO news including our involvement in National Clear Your Clutter Day on March 19, President’s speech and future plans
- Style for Sale like a Professional with Gwendoline Alderton from GA Interiors (UK)
- A choice of workshops on working with older people with Colette Robicheau from Organize Anything (Canada) or how to ask for help if clutter is affecting your health with Cherry Rudge from Rainbow Red, of APDO’s Hoarding Advisory Team
We hope you can join us and look forward to seeing you at apdo-uk Conference 2016!
Professional organising as a service industry originally started in the USA around 30 years ago, and there are now well over 4,000 professional organisers around the world.
For more information about APDO, our conferences and partnership opportunities, or to find a professional organiser, please visit apdo-uk.co.uk
For sponsorship/partnership opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org